Direct Mail (DM) and Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM)
Whether you choose traditional DM or EDDM, this type of marketing is still a great way to get your message to your clients.
But there are several facts that you need to understand before you begin your campaign.
1) When undertaking any type of marketing strategy like a direct mailer, you should be prepared to advertise a minimum of three times! Whether it be a post card, then a brochure and finally a follow up letter, putting your name in front of the client and keeping it there is key.
2) Average return rate on DM is 2-3% with 5% on the high end. EDDM is too young to get the numbers, but most likely, it will be less. But no matter which you choose, there are many ways to increase your return on investment (ROI).
• Has it been professionally created, designed and printed?
• Did you purchase it from a reputable supplier?
• Can you request specific zip codes?
As with many other projects, Peregrine Associates can provide you with as much or as little guidance as needed. Especially useful for those companies that already have their own marketing department, let us become your production service. For those that don't, let us help make your next campaign a successful one!
Creative, Design and Layout
Remember, the quality of your mailer directly reflects the quality of your business and service. When's the last time you looked at your mail and thought you'd never do business with a company that sent you a post card printed on their inkjet? Let us talk to you, find out what you need and provide you with a proposal!
Call for current pricing!
These lists can run you on average between $50 - $100 per 1,000 addresses. This includes demographics, location and multi-use privileges!
Bulk Mail Permit
Direct Mail Works! Let Peregrine help you decide which mailer fits your needs! But remember, to be successful, budget for at least three mailers!
Copyright 2007 - All Rights Reserved